As an otorhinolaryngology specialist, I deal with general complaints most commonly encountered in my field of expertise. As a phoniatrist, I investigate the causes of a hoarse, tired, altered voice, consider treatment options for it, and give further therapeutic guidance. I practice my skills in the diagnosis and treatment of dizziness to treat many patients successfully, using the most up-to-date, and preferably drug-free solutions. Certain types of vertigo can be obliterated immediately in most cases.My experience is that patients appreciate being treated not solely on the grounds of their diagnosis and with medication only, but their health problems being examined holistically, looking at the underlying psychological factors, and taking time for a personal conversation.
- Otorhinolaryngology Clinic, 15th District Dr. Vass László Health Center
- Szent László Hospital
- Emergency on-call service
- Private practice
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1993: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 2002: qualifying exam in otorhinolaryngology
- 2013: qualifying exam in phoniatrics
- Diploma in ear acupuncture for addiction treatment
- Diploma in soft laser therapy
- Prof. Tamás Hacki phoniatrics working group
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!