Miltényi, Csilla, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
As an otorhinolaryngology specialist, I deal with general complaints most commonly encountered in my field of expertise. As a phoniatrist, I investigate the causes of a hoarse, tired, altered voice, consider treatment options for it, and give further therapeutic guidance. I practice my skills in the diagnosis and treatment of dizziness to treat many patients successfully, using the most up-to-date, and preferably drug-free solutions. Certain types of vertigo can be obliterated immediately in most cases.My experience is that patients appreciate being treated not solely on the grounds of their diagnosis and with medication only, but their health problems being examined holistically, looking at the underlying psychological factors, and taking time for a personal conversation.
- Otorhinolaryngology Clinic, 15th District Dr. Vass László Health Center, Head of Unit
- Szent László Hospital, Emergency on-call service
- Private practice
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1993: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 2002: qualifying exam in otorhinolaryngology
- 2013: qualifying exam in phoniatrics
- Diploma in ear acupuncture for addiction treatment
- Diploma in soft laser therapy
Language of consultation
- Prof. Tamás Hacki phoniatrics working group
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.