Mogyorósi, Dorottya, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at Semmelweis University in 1992, then I started working at the National Institute of Rheumatology and Physiotherapy, first at the Department of Rheumatology with professor Béla Gömör MD and then at Géza Bálint MD director’s department. I acquired my qualifying exam in rheumatology in 1998. I spent several years in the medical administration and at Semmelweis University as a lawyer. I also worked as a rheumatologist in urban clinics and private practices for years. Besides the musculoskeletal treatment of degenerative diseases (spinal, large joints) I gained practice in the treatment and outpatient follow-up of inflammatory diseases, as well as osteoporosis treatment and injection therapy to the paravertebra and joints. I used collagen therapy as well.
- 1993 – 1998: National Institute of Rheumatology and Physiotherapy, Rheumatologist
- 1991 – 2001: Urban Medical Institute, Százhalombatta, Rheumatologist outpatient care
- 1998 – 2007: Secretariat of Medical Scientific Committee, Ministry of Health
Deputy Head of Department
- 2007 – 2008: Main Department of Strategic and Communication, Office of the President of the Republic, Deputy Head of Department
- 2008 – 2012: Medical Secretary’s Secretariat, Ministry of National Resources
- 2012 – 2017: Rector Secretariat, Semmelweis University
- 2013: Data Protection and Patients’ Right Centre, Directorate-General of Law and Administration, Semmelweis University, Director
- 2015 – : Medical Institute of Szentendre City, Rheumatologist outpatient care
- 2015 – : Private practice
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1992: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1993: Department of Electronic Media, Institut de Journalism Robert Schuman, Brussels
- 1998: qualifying exam in rheumatology
- 2000: Faculty of Law and Political Sciences, Pázmány Péter Catholic University
- 2001: qualifying exam in administration
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- 1998 – : Hungarian Association of Rheumatologists
- Human Reproductive Committee, Medical Research Council
- 2000 – 2003: “Bioetikai Végrehajtó Bizottság, Jogi Igazgatóság” , European Commission, Hungarian delegation
- 2007 – 2013: ET CDBI, Bureo chosen member
- 2010 – : Hungarian Clinical Examination Organiser Society
Head of Legal and Patient Organization Working Group
2011 – 2015: Member of Directorate
2015 – : Ethics Committee, 2016 – : Director
- I have been participating regularly in advanced mandatory and facultative rheumatological and other musculoskeletal courses (physiotherapy) since 1998.
- Several times practicing course (from 217) for collagen therapy in rheumatology and orthopaedics, twice joints and surroundings stabbing course (2015, 2017), practicing in collagen therapy
- Tutoring work
1997 – 2001: Bioethical principles, later Leading the “A betegek jogai” titled special college at Institute of Private Law, Faculty of Law and Political Sciences, Pázmány Péter Catholic University
2001 – 2006: leading Private Law seminars, Institute of Private Law, Faculty of Law and Political Sciences, Pázmány Péter Catholic University
2006 – : studying referent and lecturer (bioethics, private law, medical law), Medical Law Specialist Training, Deak Ferenc School of Postgraduate Studies, Pázmány Péter Catholic University
2011 – : lecturer, CRA (Clinical Research Association) course, Faculty of Law, University of Miskolc
2012 – : lecturer, CTA (Clinical Research Assistant) course, Faculty of Health and Public Services, Semmelweis University
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.