I learnt the fundamentals of rheumatology under great tutors at the National Institute of Rheumatology and Physiotherapy. Afterwards I was introduced to the aspects of rheumatological medicine at the National Institute of Pharmacy and Nutrition as a consultant physician and as the head of national research. Then I returned to practicing in 2015, which was followed by professional meetings inside the family with my physiotherapist and manual therapist wife.
As a rheumatologist I worked in the field of osteoporosis and, as the head of clinical research, I treated patients with pain syndromes and inflammatory joint diseases. Currently I am interested in the area of spinal and musculoskeletal pain syndromes and the diseases which could originate from psychosomatics (e.g. fibromyalgia).
- 1995 – 2000: National Institute of Rheumatology and Physiotherapy
- Rheumatologist course and qualification
- 1996 – 2000: Medical Training Institute
- Tutor (anatomy, physiology, internal medicine, rheumatology)
- 2000 – 2019: Pfizer, Wyeth, Biogen
- Physician consultant
- Head of Regional Medical Research
- 2009 – 2013: Department of Medical- Biology Rating, National Institute of Pharmacy and Nutrition
- Licenced rheumatology specialist
- 2015 – : “Misszió Egészségügyi Központ”
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1995: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1998: specialist-economics specialisation, Finance and Accountancy Academy Budapest
- 2000: qualifying exam in rheumatology
- 2012: International Pharmaceutical Researcher Diploma, Clinical Scientist, CEMDC
- 2016: MHE Hypnotherapist diploma
- 2016 – : Psychotherapist course
Language of consultation
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!