Pálinkás Imre, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I learnt the fundamentals of rheumatology under great tutors at the National Institute of Rheumatology and Physiotherapy. Afterwards I was introduced to the aspects of rheumatological medicine at the National Institute of Pharmacy and Nutrition as a consultant physician and as the head of national research. Then I returned to practicing in 2015, which was followed by professional meetings inside the family with my physiotherapist and manual therapist wife.
As a rheumatologist I worked in the field of osteoporosis and, as the head of clinical research, I treated patients with pain syndromes and inflammatory joint diseases. Currently I am interested in the area of spinal and musculoskeletal pain syndromes and the diseases which could originate from psychosomatics (e.g. fibromyalgia).
- 1995 – 2000: National Institute of Rheumatology and Physiotherapy
Rheumatologist course and qualification
- 1996 – 2000: Medical Training Institute
Tutor (anatomy, physiology, internal medicine, rheumatology)
- 2000 – 2019: Pfizer, Wyeth, Bioge
Head of Regional Medical Research
- 2009 – 2013: Department of Medical- Biology Rating, National Institute of Pharmacy and Nutrition
Licenced rheumatology specialist
- 2015 – : “Misszió Egészségügyi Központ”
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1995: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1998: specialist-economics specialisation, Finance and Accountancy Academy Budapest
- 2000: qualifying exam in rheumatology
- 2012: International Pharmaceutical Researcher Diploma, Clinical Scientist, CEMDC
- 2016: MHE Hypnotherapist diploma
- 2016 – : Psychotherapist course
Language of consultation
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.