Preisz, Klaudia, MD Ph.D.To make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
In 1992 I graduated from Semmelweis University with „summa cum laude”. In 1998 I acquired my qualifying exam in dermatology and cosmetology and in 2011 I obtained the qualifying exam in clinical pharmacology. Since 1993, I have been working at the Department of Dermatology at Semmelweis University and currently I am an academic adjunct. I participate in the tutoring of medical students and specialist candidates. In 2006 I acquired a Ph.D. degree. Beside the general dermatological problems (birthmark screening, benign growths, wart removal, acne, rosacea), I am mainly engaged in cosmetological questions.
- Birthmark, oncologic screening
- Wart, fibroma, liver mole removal
- 1993 – : Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Dermatooncology, Semmelweis University
General Outpatient Care
Dermatooncology Outpatient Care
STD Outpatient Care
2007 – : Head of Cosmetology Outpatient Care
- 2001 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1992: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1998: qualifying exam in dermatology, STD and Cosmetology
- 2006: Ph.D. for „Új megfigyelések autoimmun hólyagos bőrbetegségekben”
- 2011: qualifying exam in clinical pharmacology
Language of consultation
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.