In 1992 I graduated from Semmelweis University with „summa cum laude”. In 1998 I acquired my qualifying exam in dermatology and cosmetology and in 2011 I obtained the qualifying exam in clinical pharmacology. Since 1993, I have been working at the Department of Dermatology at Semmelweis University and currently I am an academic adjunct. I participate in the tutoring of medical students and specialist candidates. In 2006 I acquired a Ph.D. degree. Besides the general dermatological problems (birthmark screening, benign growths, wart removal, acne, rosacea), I am mainly engaged in cosmetological questions.
- Birthmark, oncologic screening
- Wart, fibroma, liver mole removal
- 1993 – : Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Dermatooncology, Semmelweis University
- General Outpatient Care
- Dermatooncology Outpatient Care
- STD Outpatient Care
- 2007 – : Head of Cosmetology Outpatient Care
- 2001 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1992: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1998: qualifying exam in dermatology, STD and Cosmetology
- 2006: Ph.D. for „Új megfigyelések autoimmun hólyagos bőrbetegségekben”
- 2011: qualifying exam in clinical pharmacology
Language of consultation
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!