Provendier, Sébastien, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
During my university years, my interest was aroused by medical specialties where establishing diagnoses and treating different conditions are of equal importance. Teamwork and developing a good relationship with patients are important to me, and I strive to achieve that in my daily work. To me, this is just as much a part of successful care as the treatment itself.
- Treatment of ophthalmic inflammatory conditions and allergic diseases
- Diagnosing and following up cataracts
- Diagnosing and following up conditions related to diabetes and hypertension
- Diagnosing and treating ocular circulatory diseases (hypertension-related)
- 2014 – 2020: Szent György Teaching Hospital
- 2014 – 2020: Department of Ophthalmology, Semmelweis University
- 2020 – : Bajcsy-Zsilinszky Hospital and Outpatient Medical Center
- 2020 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2013: Faculty of Medicine, University of Debrecen
- 2019: qualifying exam in ophthalmology
Language of consultation
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.