Tóth, G., Tamás, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
My creed: although in ancient times, people stated that “death lives in the guts”, with a professional preventative approach even the worst diseases can be defeated and successfully treated.
- Gastrointestinal diseases
Inflammation diseases of the colon (Crohn, colotis ulcerosa)
Examination of symptoms with bleeding, diverticulosis, diverticulitis treatment, colonal; also gastric and intestine polyp removal using endoscopic methods
Treatment of reflux diseases, gastric and duodenal ulcer, Helicobacter Pylori
Cancer of the oesophagus, stomach and colon screening and prevention
Examination and treatment of functional diseases
- 1990 – 1994: Department of Hepatology and Gastroenterology, Szent György County Hospital, Székesfehérvár
- 1994 – : 1st Department of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, Metropolitan Szent János Hospital, Gastroenterology Outpatient Care: Senior doctor
- 2015 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1990: Faculty of Medicine – Szentgyörgyi Albert Medical University
- 1996: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 1999: qualifying exam in gastroenterology
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Medical Chamber
- Hungarian Gastroenterology Society
- European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation
- American Gastroenterological Association
- In 2000 I researched biliary and pancreatic diseases in the Department of Gastroenterology at the University of Indianapolis
- In the past 20 years I participated in many international clinical studies where I learned and tried new biological and immune therapies. The last two revolutionised the treatment of intestinal diseases and they are promising for the future. I perform examinations, if needed, under full anaesthesia for the sake of painlessness.
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.