Váczi, Gábor, MD Ph.D.To make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I love my job, the patients, challenges, the search for solutions and the smile of healing.
- Regenerative treatment of articular cartilage
- Hip prothesis
- Knee prothesis
- PRP own blood therapy
- Leg surgery
- Osteoporosis and prevention of fractures
- Department of Orthopaedics, University of Debrecen
- National Institute of Rheumatology and Physiotherapy
- Department of Orthopaedics, University of Doctoral Training, Senior doctor
- Erzsébet Hospital of Sopron, Consultant senior doctor
- Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital, Chester, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Telki Hospital
Department of Orthopaedics, 2004 – : Head of Department
Clinic, 2012 – : Senior doctor
- 2013 – : Private practice
- 2013 – : Buda Health Center, Senior doctor
Education and qualifications
- 1977: Faculty of Medicine – University of Debrecen
- 1981: qualifying exam in anaesthesiology
- 1985: qualifying exam in orthopaedics
- 1988: Medical manager, Health Services Management Training Centre, Semmelweis University
- 1994: Candidate of Medical Sciences, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- 2007: International Certificate of Maritime Skipper
- 2014 – : Medical law knowledge
- 2017: S.O.S. Hungary ASSISTANCE Waterfront Leisure Sports Student Doctor
- 2018: GDPR qualification
Language of consultation
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.