Wenczl, Enikő, MD Ph.D.To make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
She obtained her medical degree, her Ph.D. and her professional qualification in dermatology from Semmelweis University in Budapest. In 2000, she received her doctorate in medicine from the University of Leiden in the Netherlands for her research in photodermatology and oncodermatology. She worked as a chief physician in the Dermatology Department of the South Pest Central Hospital. She is a lymphedema specialist and a lecturer of Hungarian and foreign trainings and conferences. She led an outpatient department for lymphedema at Semmelweis University Internal Medicine and Oncology Center. She worked as a dermatologist consultant at the National Institute of Cardiology and at the National Center for Spinal Disporders.
- General dermatology (eczema, acne, rosacea, allergies, psoriasis, skin infections, hair and nail diseases)
- Screening of moles by hand and videodermatoscope
- Skin cancer screening
- Pediatric dermatology
- Cosmetological interventions
- Removal of warts and skin growths
- Examination of leg swelling and other edema
- Diabetes leg
- Not healing wounds
- 2002 – 2020: Department of Dermatology and Lymphedema Rehabilitation and Clinic, South Pest Central Hospital, National Haematology and Infectiology Institute, Senior doctor
- 2014 – : Buda Health Center, private practice
Education and qualifications
- 1993: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- Ph.D., Semmelweis University
- Ph.D., Universiteit Leiden, Netherlands
- 2003: qualifying exam in dermatology
- Good Clinical Practice Diploma
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Medical Chamber
- Hungarian Dermatological Society
- European Pigment Cell Society
- Hungarian Wound Care Society
- International Dermoscopy Society
- Hungarian Obesitology and Movement Therapy Association
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.