Bencze, Ágnes, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I studied at University of Cluj-Napoca, where I graduated with a medical degree. During my years at the 2nd Department of Internal Medicine of Semmelweis University I performed inpatient and outpatient care, participated in undergraduate and postgraduate medical training. My area of expertise was the study of heart disease associated with endocrine disorders. In 2013, I started a part-time private pracatice at the Buda Health Center, and since 2020 I have been working as a full-time employee at the institution, carrying out activities corresponding to my internal medicine and cardiology qualifications.
- Adult transthoracic echography
- 1994-2001: Institute of Cardiology, Cluj-Napoca
- 2002-2007: National Institute of Traumatology
- 2007–2020 : 2nd Department of Internal Medicine, Semmelweis University
- Internal medicine and cardiological outpatient specialist consultation
- Medical student tutor
- 2013 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1994: Faculty of Medicine – University of Cluj-Napoca
- 1997: qualifying exam in emergency medicine, Cluj-Napoca
- 2008: qualifying exam in internal medicine, Semmelweis University
- 2010: qualifying exam in cardiology, Semmelweis University
- 2017: adult transthoracic echocardiography license exam, Semmelweis University
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Cardiology
- European Society of Cardiology
- Hungarian Society of Internal Medicine
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.