I studied at University of Cluj-Napoca, where I graduated with a medical degree. I am working at the second Department of Internal Medicine at Semmelweis University, where I fulfil my job as an outpatient specialist consultant and as a specialist in internal medicine and cardiology. My main research area is heart diseases due to endocrine disorders.
- Adult transthoracic echography
- 2008 – : 2nd Department of Internal Medicine, Semmelweis University
- Internal medicine and cardiological outpatient specialist consultation
- Medical student tutor
- 2013 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1994: Faculty of Medicine – University of Cluj-Napoca
- 1997: qualifying exam in emergency medicine
- 2008: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 2010: qualifying exam in cardiology
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Cardiology
- European Society of Cardiology
- Hungarian Society of Internal Medicine
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!