Farkas, Péter, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- 1993 – : 3rd Department of Internal Medicine, Semmelweis University
Clinical chief physician
Hematology Unit, Head
- Szent Imre Hospital
Permanent consultant in hematology
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1993: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University (summa cum laude)
- 1999: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 2002: qualifying exam in hematology
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Semmelweis Medical University, 3rd Department of Internal Medicine – teaching activities: provision of theoretical and practical training for graduate students, hematology training for postgraduate students
- Areas of research: Thrombotic microangiopathies – Semmelweis Medical University, 3rd Department of Internal Medicine, Research Laboratory
- Semmelweis University, Special course in hematology, lecturer
- National Blood Service, Transfusion course, lecturer
- Semmelweis University, Transfusion course for 6th-year students, lecturer
- Semmelweis University, Institute of Pathophysiology, Special course in clinical pathophysiology lecturer
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.