Kubik, András, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I work at the Department of Urology at Semmelweis University as a clinician. I participate in the academic tutoring in Hungarian and in English; radical open and laparoscopic surgical treatment of benign and malignant urological diseases are among my areas of interest.
- Tumour surgery
- National Ambulance Service, Ambulance nurse
- 2012 – : Department of Urology, Semmelweis University
2012 – 2018: Urology resident
2018 – : Urologist
- 2013: Allgemeines Krankenhaus Wien
Leonardo da Vinci “Resident Mobility Programme” for postgraduate trainees in medicine
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2012: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 2012: Business Administration and Management, Budapest College of Communication and Business
- 2018: qualifying exam in urology
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Urology
- European Association of Urology
- I participate in academic tutoring in English and in Hungarian; radical open and laparoscopic surgical treatment of urological tumour diseases are among my areas of interest.
- Foreign study trips
2013: Department of Transplantation, Allgemeines Krankenhaus, Wien, Austria, Leonardo da Vinci Resident Mobility Program scholarship
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.