I work at the Department of Urology at Semmelweis University as a clinician. I participate in the academic tutoring in Hungarian and in English; radical open and laparoscopic surgical treatment of benign and malignant urological diseases are among my areas of interest.
- Tumour surgery
- National Ambulance Service
- 2012 – : Department of Urology, Semmelweis University
- 2012 – 2018: Urology resident
- 2018 – : Urologist
- 2013: Allgemeines Krankenhaus Wien
- Leonardo da Vinci “Resident Mobility Programme” for postgraduate trainees in medicine
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2012: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 2012: Business Administration and Management, Budapest College of Communication and Business
- 2018: qualifying exam in urology
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Urology
- European Association of Urology
- I participate in academic tutoring in English and in Hungarian; radical open and laparoscopic surgical treatment of urological tumour diseases are among my areas of interest.
- Foreign study trips
- 2013: Department of Transplantation, Allgemeines Krankenhaus, Wien, Austria
- Leonardo da Vinci Resident Mobility Program scholarship
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!