Lajbek, Nóra, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- 1959 – 1960: 1st Department of Ophthalmology, Assistant nurse
- 1966 – 1968: Department of Internal Medicine, State Sanatorium of Sopron
- 1968 – 1971: County Hospital of Tatabánya, Internist physician
- 1971 – 1978: Department of Internal Medicine for Infectious Diseases, National Institute for Neurology and Psychiatry
Occupational health specialist for employees
- 1977 – 1978: Occupational health specialist
- 1978 – 1980: Department of Internal Medicine for Adolescents, Szabadsághegy Sanatorium for Children, Specialist registrar
- 1980 – 1990: Customs and Finance Guard, Internist and occupational health specialist
- 1990 – 2004: Secondary Technical School for Law Enforcement of the Ministry of Interior, Internist and occupational health specialist
- 2004 – 2010: Republic Guard Regiment, Internist and occupational health specialist
- 2008 – 2016: OTP Bank, Internist and occupational health physician
- 2016 – : Specialist private practice
- 2020 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1966: Faculty of Medicine – Budapest University of Medicine
- 1971: qualifying exam in internal medicine
Language of consultation
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.