I was not sure about what I wanted to become, but today I know that I chose the right profession. It is not an easy task to have a profession that helps people til the end, but my patients give me the power and passion for it. Those who can overcome the fear of a severe disease, who wait for recovery and life. In my profession, the hardest part is to face the truth when there is no chance of recovery. I love children; they are honest and with them the path of recovery is always filled with joy and smiles. I am grateful for my friend who led me to this path.
- Spinal medicine
- Orthopaedics specialist care for paediatrics
- Scheuermann disease
- Alterations of legs
- Flat feet
- 1986 – 1995: Clinic, Péterfy Sándor Street Hospital
- Department of Orthopaedics, Semmelweis University
- 1995 – 2006: Department of Spinal Medicine, Hungarian Army Buda Army Hospital
- 1999 – : Private practice
- 2004 – : National Center for Spinal Disorders
- 2001 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1986: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1995: qualifying exam in orthopaedics
- 1998: Internal performance reviewer, Sensor P-E Economics Engineering Kft
- 2000: ISO 9001:2000 standards
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Orthopaedic Association
- Hungarian Spine Society
- I took part in the Health Center’s specialist care development, I constructed the screening specialist programme until 2013. My job includes overseeing the Királyhágó utca’s private outpatient care and its external establishment’s outpatient care and taking part in the expansion of services throughout Buda Health Center.
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!