Lajos, Éva, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I was not sure about what I wanted to become, but today I know that I chose the right profession. It is not an easy task to have a profession that helps people til the end, but my patients give me the power and passion for it. Those who can overcome the fear of a severe disease, who wait for recovery and life. In my profession, the hardest part is to face the truth when there is no chance of recovery. I love children; they are honest and with them the path of recovery is always filled with joy and smiles. I am grateful for my friend who led me to this path.
- Spinal medicine
- Orthopaedics specialist care for paediatrics
Alterations of legs
- 1986 – 1995: Clinic, Péterfy Sándor Street Hospital, Medical colleague
- Department of Orthopaedics, Semmelweis University
- 1995 – 2006: Department of Spinal Medicine, Hungarian Army Buda Army Hospital
- 1999 – : Private practice
- 2004 – : National Center for Spinal Disorders
- 2001 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1986: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1995: qualifying exam in orthopaedics
- 1998: Internal performance reviewer, Sensor P-E Economics Engineering Kft
- 2000: ISO 9001:2000 standards
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Orthopaedic Association
- Hungarian Spine Society
- I took part in the Health Center’s specialist care development, I constructed the screening specialist programme until 2013. My job includes overseeing the Királyhágó utca’s private outpatient care and its external establishment’s outpatient care and taking part in the expansion of services throughout Buda Health Center.
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.