Nagy, Judit, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
The motto of the Buda Health Center called you „Gondoskodó szakértelem”…
I have been working for 15 years as a medical doctor at the BHC, and I’ve been working for 6 years as the head of disease prevention screening, with respect for and the application of the expectations of international patient care in Hungarian private health care; with a belief in the following: empathy, conscientiousness, integrative care (a holistic view), solution-oriented and patient management that provides quality of life. I created and manage the care throughout the BHC, in the patient care besides the annual condition examination and managing their care, but the complex package, which consists of health keeping whereby the patients receives the recommended examinations, checks, actual vaccinations using modern devices – creating the National Vaccational Center –on the due date. As an occupational doctor, I can integrate the harmful effects of working, and the knowledge of examinations and usage of medicines as a clinical pharmacologist. As a mother of a nuclear family – whose child wants to follow my committed role as a physician – I follow and expect a strict moral code, like in my health care services.
- Internal medicine
- Prevention of diseases, family medicine basic treatment
- Screening examinations
- Occupational medicine
- Clinical pharmacology
- Maintenance-governance and service management
- National Ambulance Service, Paramedic
- 1st Department of Internal Medicine, Semmelweis University, Clinician
- Department of General Practitioners, Semmelweis University, General practitioner resident
- Novartis Kft Budapest, Novartis Austria (Vienna), Doctor consultant
- Private practice
- 2003 – : Buda Health Center
Head of Physician Provision
Education and qualifications
- 1991: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1998: qualifying exam as a general practitioner
- 2000: qualifying exam in clinical pharmacology
- 2002: qualifying exam in occupational medicine
- 2006: diploma in medical law
Language of consultation
Diabetology, 1st Department of Internal Medicine. Semmelweis University
Presentations at foreign and domestic events
Foreign study tours and conferences
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.