Rosta, András, MD Ph.D.To make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- Clinical oncology, haematology
- Ventral ultrasound diagnostics
- 1972 – 1974: I. Department of Internal Medicine, Újpest Hospital, Physician assistant
- 1974 – 1997: Department of Teaching, Semmelweis University
1993 – 1997: 1st Department of Internal Medicine and Chemotherapy, Head of Department
- 1985: Medical University of Erlangen
- 1987: Herley Hospital, Copenhagen
- 1988: King’s College Hospital
- 1997 – : „A” Department of Internal Medicine and Haematology, National Institute of Oncology, Head of Department
- 2013 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1972: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1977: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 1989: Ph.D.
- 1993: qualifying exam in clinical oncology
- 2000: qualifying exam in haematology
- 2006: qualifying exam in health insurance
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Cancer Society, Member of Directorate
- Radiotherapy and Oncology College Council
- Oncology, Haematology Journal, Member of Editorial Committee
- Hungarian Society of Internal Medicine
- Hungarian Society of Haematology and Transfusion
- With the researchers in the National Institute of Oncology, we are seeking to identif new predictive and prognostic markers connected to lymphoproliferative disease.
- Our Department is Hungary’s biggest lymphoma centre. We regularly process the treatments’ results and compare them to international experiences.
- I have written many articles in international and national journals. (IF: 49,0)
I frequently give presentations and lectures on ultrasound diagnostics and clinical oncology, also haemato-oncology.
My regular tutoring activity is in the area of clinical oncology for specialists-to-be.
Our Department is accredited by Semmelweis University and the University of Pécs for clinical oncology and internal medicine lectures.
1994: “Népjóléti Miniszter Úr Batthyányi-Strattman László” award
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.