- Clinical oncology, haematology
- Ventral ultrasound diagnostics
- 1972 – 1974: I. Department of Internal Medicine, Újpest Hospital
- 1974 – 1997: Department of Teaching, Semmelweis University
- 1993 – 1997: 1st Department of Internal Medicine and Chemotherapy
- 1985: Medical University of Erlangen
- 1987: Herley Hospital, Copenhagen
- 1988: King’s College Hospital
- 1997 – : „A” Department of Internal Medicine and Haematology, National Institute of Oncology
- 2013 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1972: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1977: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 1989: Ph.D.
- 1993: qualifying exam in clinical oncology
- 2000: qualifying exam in haematology
- 2006: qualifying exam in health insurance
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Cancer Society
- Radiotherapy and Oncology College Council
- Oncology, Haematology Journal
- Member of Editorial Committee
- Hungarian Society of Internal Medicine
- Hungarian Society of Haematology and Transfusion
- With the researchers in the National Institute of Oncology, we are seeking to identif new predictive and prognostic markers connected to lymphoproliferative disease.
- Our Department is Hungary’s biggest lymphoma centre. We regularly process the treatments’ results and compare them to international experiences.
- I have written many articles in international and national journals. (IF: 49,0)
- I frequently give presentations and lectures on ultrasound diagnostics and clinical oncology, also haemato-oncology.
My regular tutoring activity is in the area of clinical oncology for specialists-to-be.
Our Department is accredited by Semmelweis University and the University of Pécs for clinical oncology and internal medicine lectures.
- 1994: “Népjóléti Miniszter Úr Batthyányi-Strattman László” award
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!