I used to work at Semmelweis University’s 1st Department of Internal Medicine and Department of Pharmacology. I have been granted foreign scholarships several times, including a tenure at Wayne State University in Detroit.
For the past 25 years, I have been the chief physician of CEU’s Internal Medicine Clinic. Thus, I have considerable experience in the outpatient care of internal diseases.
My field of expertise is classic internal medicine. Hungarian-speaking and English-speaking patients who seek help, advice and guidance in the diagnosis and treatment of internal and borderline internal diseases should consult me.
- Internal medicine
- Clinical pharmacology
- 1979 – 1997: Department of Pharmacology, Semmelweis University
- 1983 – 1994: 1st Department of Internal Medicine, Semmelweis University
- 1994 – 2018: Internal Medicine Clinic, Central European University
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1980: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1988: qualifying exam in clinical pharmacology
- 1991: qualifying exam in internal medicine
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Internal Medicine
- Hungarian Society for Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology
- Academic Award for Original Research
- Case study publications in pharmacology/psychopharmacology and internal medicine
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!