Sándor, Gábor, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I used to work at Semmelweis University’s 1st Department of Internal Medicine and Department of Pharmacology. I have been granted foreign scholarships several times, including a tenure at Wayne State University in Detroit.
For the past 25 years, I have been the chief physician of CEU’s Internal Medicine Clinic. Thus, I have considerable experience in the outpatient care of internal diseases.
My field of expertise is classic internal medicine. Hungarian-speaking and English-speaking patients who seek help, advice and guidance in the diagnosis and treatment of internal and borderline internal diseases should consult me.
- Internal medicine
- Clinical pharmacology
- 1979 – 1997: Department of Pharmacology, Semmelweis University, Senior lecturer
- 1983 – 1994: 1st Department of Internal Medicine, Semmelweis University , Senior lecturer
- 1994 – 2018: Internal Medicine Clinic, Central European University, Chief physician
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center, Internist
Education and qualifications
- 1980: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1988: qualifying exam in clinical pharmacology
- 1991: qualifying exam in internal medicine
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Internal Medicine
- Hungarian Society for Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology
- Academic Award for Original Research
- Case study publications in pharmacology/psychopharmacology and internal medicine
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.