Szijártó, Katalin, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I consider prevention, treatment of early-onset locomotor disorders, and the follow-up of already established conditions to be a key area of healing. Our goal is to promote painless lifestyle and maintain mobility.
- Upper limb (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand joint) wear and pain
- Upper limb soft tissue (e.g. tendon sheath) inflammation, pain
- Neck, back pain, muscle aches
- Low back pain, pain radiating to the lower extremities
- Hip, knee joint wear, pain; gouty joint complaints
- Treatment of osteoporosis
- 1985 – 1999: Harkányi Psoriasis Centrum, Adjunct
- 1999 – 2008: United Medical Institutes of Pécs, Senior doctor
- 2006 – 2008: Physiotherapy assistant training, Pécs, Instructor
- 2008 – : National Center for Spinal Disorders, Senior doctor
- 2008 – : Buda Health Center, Senior doctor
Education and qualifications
- 1985: Faculty of Medicine – University of Pécs
- 1992: qualifying exam in rheumatology- physiotherapy
- 1996: qualifying exam in neurology
- 2001: soft laser radiation protection, soft laser therapy (National Public Health and Medical Officer Service Metropolitan Institute – Department of Family Medicine, Semmelweis University)
- 2002: acupuncture – Traditional Chinese Medicine (Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University)
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Rheumatologist Society
- Hungarian Osteoporosis and Osteoarthrologist Society
- Hungarian Medical Chamber
- Hungarian Spine Society
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.