I graduated from the Albert Szent-Györgyi Medical University (University of Szeged) in 2004. In 2010 I acquired the European qualifying exam in urology. My main areas of interest are urinary stones and their treatment, male and female dysuria diagnostics, male sexual problems, male benign and malignant genital diseases and the examination of general urological problems,
- Urological tumours early diagnostics and treatment
- Urinary stones and their treatment
- Male and female dysuria diagnostics and treatment
- Urological diseases ultrasound diagnostics
- Modern treatment of urinary tract inflammations
- Male erectile dysfunction treatment
- Uzsoki utca Hospital
- 2016 – : England
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2004: Faculty of Medicine – Albert Szent-Görgyi Medical University
- 2005: Blood transfusion course
- 2008: ACLS, PALS – United Kingdom
- 2009: Fellow of EBU, European qualifying exam
- 2010: qualifying exam in urology
- 2013: BLS course
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Medical Chamber
- Hungarian Society of Urology
- European Association of Urology
- 2006 – : British Medical Association / General Medical Council
- Study trips between 1998 and 2018
- London, Gatwick, Derriford, Plymouth, Rotherham, Leicester, Doncaster, Leeds University Teaching Hospital, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, London - Department of Neurourology, Bristol Urological Institute - Southmead Hospital, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust, Royal Stoke University Hospital, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust, Great Western Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- 2001 – 2004: Institute of Surgical Research, University of Szeged
- Publications and presentations
- European Surgical Research: Generalized and Local Circulatory Disorders Differentially Affect the Microcirculation of the Different Layers of the Rat Small Intestine, 2002.
- 1) Southern Hungarian Paediatric Conference: Prospect of life of newborns with gastrointestinal developmental diseases, Orosháza, Hungary, April 2004.
- 2) Multivisceral operations and the role of intraoperative ultrasound, Budapest, October 2010.
- 3) Foreign body in the penis (vaselin granuloma and treatment), Budapest, October 2011.
- 4) Nephron saving techniques in kidney cancer, Budapest, December 2012.
- (1 egyetemi oktatási segédlet az orvostanhallgatók számára ( Sebészeti Műtéttani Intézet - Szeged), 2 tudományos előadás és 4 poszter bemutatás.)
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!