Thoman, András, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I graduated from the Albert Szent-Györgyi Medical University (University of Szeged) in 2004. In 2010 I acquired the European qualifying exam in urology. My main areas of interest are urinary stones and their treatment, male and female dysuria diagnostics, male sexual problems, male benign and malignant genital diseases and the examination of general urological problems,
- Urological tumours early diagnostics and treatment
- Urinary stones and their treatment
- Male and female dysuria diagnostics and treatment
- Urological diseases ultrasound diagnostics
- Modern treatment of urinary tract inflammations
- Male erectile dysfunction treatment
- Uzsoki utca Hospital
- 2016 – : England, Consultant senior doctor
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2004: Faculty of Medicine – Albert Szent-Görgyi Medical University
- 2005: Blood transfusion course
- 2008: ACLS, PALS – United Kingdom
- 2009: Fellow of EBU, European qualifying exam
- 2010: qualifying exam in urology
- 2013: BLS course
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Medical Chamber
- Hungarian Society of Urology
- European Association of Urology
- 2006 – : British Medical Association / General Medical Council
- Study trips between 1998 and 2018
London, Gatwick, Derriford, Plymouth, Rotherham, Leicester, Doncaster, Leeds University Teaching Hospital, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, London - Department of Neurourology, Bristol Urological Institute - Southmead Hospital, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust, Royal Stoke University Hospital, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust, Great Western Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- 2001 – 2004: Institute of Surgical Research, University of Szeged
- Publications and presentations
European Surgical Research: Generalized and Local Circulatory Disorders Differentially Affect the Microcirculation of the Different Layers of the Rat Small Intestine, 2002.
1) Southern Hungarian Paediatric Conference: Prospect of life of newborns with gastrointestinal developmental diseases, Orosháza, Hungary, April 2004.
2) Multivisceral operations and the role of intraoperative ultrasound, Budapest, October 2010.
3) Foreign body in the penis (vaselin granuloma and treatment), Budapest, October 2011.
4) Nephron saving techniques in kidney cancer, Budapest, December 2012.
(1 egyetemi oktatási segédlet az orvostanhallgatók számára ( Sebészeti Műtéttani Intézet - Szeged), 2 tudományos előadás és 4 poszter bemutatás.)
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.