For decades I have been healing and curing with joy, interest and spirit. I feel that my work is extremely useful, interesting and filled with constant challenges. If I could start my life over, I would still choose the medical profession.
- 1975 – 1987: 2nd Department of Internal Medicine, Semmelweis University
- Immunological research area
- Accredited tutor
- Libya: Intensive Cardiology Care Unit
- 1987 – : Department of Family Medicine, Semmelweis University
- 1987: 10th district
- 2013 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1975: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1978: qualifying exam in laboratorial clinical knowledge
- 1986: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 1997: qualifying exam in general practice
- 2016: Pro Sanite award
- 2016: Carpathian Basin best general practitioner practice award
- I publish regularly and frequently (>50); besides articles, I have written three book chapters, I give presentations at congresses and specialist events often and to a good response. I find it extremely important to raise a child with and for healthy life style, for years I had a German and Hungarian show on „Danubius” and „Sláger Rádió”, I regularly write medical-related articles, books and book chapters for the public; I translate specialist articles and I am a member of editorial committee of the Praxis journal.
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!