Wladika, Zsuzsanna, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- Structural heart diseases
- Heart valve problems
- Artificial heart valve function
- Thromboembolic diseases
- 1987 – 1990: 1st Department of Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine, Flór Ferenc Hospital, Resident
- 1992 – : Hungarian Institute of Cardiology
1992 – : Department of Cardiology
2007 – 2011: Department of Adult Heart Surgery, Cardiologist senior doctor
- 1992 – 2008: Department of Cardiology, Semmelweis University, Tutor
- 2001 – : Buda Health Center, Cardiologic Outpatient Care
- 2012 – 2016: Region Östergötland Vrinnevisjukhuset Kardiologiska Kliniken, Head of Department
- 2016 – 2017: Aleris Specialistvard Stockholm, Head of Cardiological Outpatient Care
Education and qualifications
- 1987: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1992: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 1994: qualifying exam in cardiology
Language of consultation
- As a tutor in Budapest I participated in nursery training, I taught medical students in English and Hungarian for decades, but mainly I participated in post-gradual, specialist and Ph.D. education. In Sweden I taught and mentored medical students, but mainly specialist candidates at the Linköping Universität
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.