Csécsei, György, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- Conservative therapy
- 2004 – 2006: Semmelweis University, Internship
- 2006 – 2009, 2012: Klinik und Poliklinik für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie der Universität zu Köln, Specialist candidate
- 2009 – 2012: LVR Klinik für Orthopädie Viersen, Specialist candidate
- 2014 – : National Center for Spinal Disorders, Specialist
- 2014 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2004: Faculty of Medicine – University of Debrecen
- 2013: qualifying exam in orthopaedics-traumatology
Language of consultation
- R. Sobottke, G. Csécsei, T. Kaulhausen, S. Delank, J. Franklin, E. Aghayev, T. Zweig, P. Eysel: “Wirbelsäulenchirurgie bei Patienten in höherem Lebensalter”
Der Orthopäde 2008 Apr; 37(4):367-73
- Schnurr C, Csécsei G, Nessler J, Eysel P, König DP: “How much tibial resection is required in total knee arthroplasty?”.
Int Orthop. 2011 Jul;35(7):989-94. Epub 2010 May 9.
- Schnurr C, Csécsei G, Eysel P, König DP: “The effect of computer navigation on blood loss and transfusion rate in TKA”.
Orthopedics. 2010Jul 13;33(7):474.
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.