- 1987 – : Department of Surgery, Semmelweis University School of Medicine
- 1987 – 1991: Demonstrator / professors’ undergraduate assistant
- 1991 – 1995: Resident
- 1996 – 1997: Assistant professor
- 1989: Surgical Department of Panarkadiko General Hospital, Tripoli, Greece
- 1991 – 1995: Department of Surgery, Szent János Hospital
- 1995 – 1996: Department of Surgery, Indiana University Medical Center
- 1997 – : 2nd Department of Surgery, Kútvölgyi Hospital, Semmelweis University
- 1997 – : Assistant professor of surgery
- 1997 – : Board certified staff surgeon
- 2002 – : Tutor for general surgery for surgical residents
- 2005 – 2013: Senior consultant
- 2013 – : Chief surgeon
- 2013 – : Supervisor of graduate and postgraduate English Surgical Training
- 1998 – : Kútvölgyi Training Hospital and Outpatient Department, Semmelweis University
- 1998 – : Board certified surgeon
- 1998 – : Zsuzsa Kossuth Medical High School
- 2000 – : Tutor and supervisor for 4th and 6th year medical students in surgical practicals
- 2000 – : Telki Hospital and Outpatient Department
- 2001 – : Surgical consultant
- 2003 – : Semmelweis University
- Lecturer in Emergency Surgery for the English Medical Course
- 2005 – : Buda Health Center
- 2006 – : Surgical consultant
Education and qualifications
- 1991: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1997: qualifying exam in surgery
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Medical Chamber
- Hungarian Surgical Society
- Research and experimental activity
- 1987 – 1990: Member of the experimental liver transplantation team of the Department of Surgery, Semmelweis University, studying various surgical techniques of human orthotopic hepatic transplantation in canines.
- 1994: Completion of a course in laparoscopic cholecystectomy, including operations carried out on pigs, organised by Ethicon Endo-Surgery.
- 1995 – 1996: Visiting Researcher at the Department of Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine. Research projects:
- 1. Immunological effects of High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) in experimental neuroblastoma.
- 2. Comparison of the trophic effects of Interleukin-11 and Epidermal Growth Factor on residual small intestine after massive bowel resection.
- 3. Interleukin-11 reduced bacteria translocation in Zymosan induced systemic inflammatory response syndrome in mice.
- 4. Effects of Somatostatin on liver regeneration and tumour growth following 70% hepatectomy in rats.
- 5.Analyisis of perioperative cholangiography in one thousand laparoscopic cholecystectomies.
- 6.Pancreatic intraepithelial neoplasms (PanIN) and intrapancreatic mucinous neoplasia (IPMN).
- 1990: 2nd prize awarded by the Rector of Semmelweis University for the competition essay: " The Role of Proximal Gastric Vagotomy in the Treatment of Acute Complications of Gastroduodenal Ulcers.''
- 1995 – 1996: “Eötvös“ Hungarian State Scholarship awarded by The Hungarian National Scholarship Committee (MÖB) for research projects performed at Indiana University Medical Center, Indiana, USA.
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!