Szendrői, Miklós, MD, Prof.To make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
Between 1977 and 1983, I worked at the First Department of Pathology, Semmelweis University, since when I have been working at the Department of Orthopaedics at Semmelweis University. In the first 10 years, I chose histopathology and interpreted the clinical materials. My Candidate dissertation relates to this, later my academic medical dissertation as well.
- Adult orthopaedics
- Hip and knee arthroplasty
- Bone and soft tissue tumours
- 1st Department of Pathology, Semmelweis University
- 1983 – : Orthopaedic Clinic, 1995 – 2017: Director of Clinic
- 2007 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1977: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1982: qualifying exam in pathology and histopathology
- 1986: qualifying exam in orthopaedics
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- European Musculoskeletal Oncology Society, 2009 – 2010: Member of Directorate
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Knochentumoren, 2005 – 2007: Director
- Cooperative Osteosarcoma Study, Reference surgeon in the East European orthopaedic oncology area
- European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics, 2010 – 2011: Director
- Orthopaedic Specialist College, 2004 – 2008: Director
- Hungarian Orthopaedic Association, 2001 – 2003, 2017 – 2020: Director
- In 2007 I published the first edition of my specialist book titled Ortopédia , which is a helpful ’guide’ for students and specialist candidates. Professor György Szoke and I published a book called Az ortopédia tankönyve in 2018. The Csont-ízületi daganatok és daganatszerű elváltozások-titled book’s first edition was published in 2008; the second edition was in 2015, and the Malignus lágyrésztumorok diagnosztikája és kezelése- titled book was published in 2017. More than 100 of my articles have been published, including 43 in international journals, and 13 different book chapters.
- During my leadership we have created a medical doctor programme, called “Támasztó és mozgató szervrendszer működésének fiziológiája és patológiája”.
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.