Szrenka, János, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I work within the full spectrum of abdominal surgery, especially gastroenterologicaé surgery. I treat and operate on every organ from the stomach to the rectum. I would highlight proctological diseases: haemorrhoids, rectum fissures and rectal fistula surgery and treatment, treating and operating on rectal benign and malignant diseases, transanal excisions and the excision of skin changes throughout the whole body (dermatology tumours, atheroma, lipoma…).
- Struma surgery (lobectomia, subtotal, total thyreodectomia)
- Breast surgeries (benign, malignant)
- Hernia surgery (abdominal wall, navel, flank), laparoscopically as well
- Stomach surgeries (benign, malign)
- Bile and biliary surgery (laparoscopically and openly as well)
- Surgery (laparoscopically as well) of appendectomy, complete small intestine, colon and rectum
- Proctological surgery (fissure, fistula and haemorrhoid surgery and treatment)
- Transanal interventions (polypectomy)
- Small surgical interventions: skin tumours, excision of other skin changes (basalioma, naevus, etc.)
- Surgery on varicose veins
- Ingrown nails
- 1985 – 1990: Department of Traumatology, Árpád Hospital
- 1990 – 2007: Department of Surgery, Szent Rókus Hospital, 2007: Senior doctor
- 2007 – : Department of Surgery, Dr. Kenessey Albert Hospital, Head of Department
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1985: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1989: qualifying exam in surgery
- 1992: qualifying exam in traumatology surgery
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Medical Chamber
- Hungarian Surgical Society, Disciplinary Committee
- I participate in advanced specialist courses and congresses, because I find it important to work with modern techniques and knowledge in my everyday surgical activity.
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.