Böröcz, István, MD Ph.D.To make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- Hip- and knee-joint prosthesis and their revision
- Orthopaedic surgeries
- 1983 – 2001: Department of Orthopaedics, National Institute of Rheumatology and Physiotherapy
- 1994 – 2001: Head of Department
- 2000 – : Buda Health Center
- 2001 – 2007: Orthopaedics Clinic, Faculty of Medicine, Semmelweis University
- Adjunct of Department
- 2007 – : Department of Orthopaedics, Hungarian Army Medical Center
- Head of Department
Education and qualifications
- 1980: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1984: qualifying exam in orthopaedics
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Orthopaedic Association
- Hungarian Spine Society
- Hungarian Association of Rheumatologists
- Hungarian Arthroscopy Association
- Dr Boros regularly gives presentations at foreign and domestic congresses and courses, and numerous publications of his are available worldwide. He has been honoured twice with the Zinner Nándor award. In 1996 he was awarded the title of candidate. Between 1995 and 2000, he performed surgeries in the Slovak Republic and Romania that were open to students.
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.