Hidas, Péter, MD Ph.D.To make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- Sport injuries and damage to overloaded knee joints, shoulder and elbow joints from sports
- 1988, 1993 – 2016: Department of Orthopaedics, Sport Hospital, Senior doctor
- 1989 – 1991: Orthopaedic Clinic, University of Basel
- 1991 – 1993: Münchenstein Praxisklinik Birshof
- 2002 – 2003: Department of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, Orthopaedic Clinic, University of Aarhus
- 2004 – : Buda Health Center
- 2016 – : National Center for Spinal Disorders, Senior doctor
- Sport doctoral experience
1995 – 1999: Hungarian Mountain Bike Team, Team doctor
1999 – 2016: Hungarian Rugby Union, Team doctor
2001 – : Hungarian Judo Association, Team doctor
2004 – : Hungarian Olympics Team, Doctor
2005 – : Hungarian University Sports Federation, Doctor
2005 – 2013: Hungarian Volleyball Team, Team doctor
2008 – : Hungarian Sport Doctoral Association (MST), Member of Directorate
2009 – : European Judo Union (EJU), Member of Doctoral Committee
2016 – : International Judo Federation (IJF), Member of Doctoral Committee
2017 – : European University Sports Association(EUSA), Member of Doctoral Committee
Education and qualifications
- 1987: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1994: qualifying exam in orthopaedic surgery
- 1999: qualifying exam in sports medicine
- 2005: Ph.D.
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Orthopaedic Association
- Hungarian Arthroscopy Association
- Hungarian Sport Doctoral Association
- European Society for Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy
- My articles number 11, I am co-author of one German coursebook chapter, author of 4 Hungarian book chapters, also co-author of another 4 book chapters, and 22 additional articles as co-author. I gave more than 50 scientific presentations on the topic of orthopaedics and sport traumatology.
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.